CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS FOR ONLINE ORDERS
The following information applies only to orders placed via the Furniture Stop website. For orders placed via other sales channels please instruct those channels TOS (terms of service)
Please note the following conditions do not apply to bespoke items ordered from us. If this is the case, it will be indicated to you at the time of purchase.
If, after having placed your order, you have a change of heart for whatever reason, you may cancel your order at any time prior to delivery. All you need to do is advise us in writing, either by post direct to the Online Store or by e-mail. Once we acknowledge receipt of your cancellation, you will receive a full refund using the same method as your original payment.
Returns after delivery
You have 14 calendar days from receipt of your furniture in which to advise us that you do not want to keep the order. All you need to do is advise us in writing, either by post direct to the Online Store or by e-mail.
Please note, we do not accept returns of partially assembled flat pack furniture, pillows or mattress protectors (unless they are unopened, unused and in their original packaging) and mattresses or divans that have been used without a mattress protector.
You can return the order yourself, but be informed that the cost of the initial delivery will NOT be refundable. The minimum cost for the delivery of bulky items with any 2 man service will be charged at £79.99. The delivery cost for larger orders may be calculated as a percentage of the order (e.g 10% of £1600= £160 Delivery Cost).
If you would like us to collect the items on your behalf, we will charge you for that service.
If we are collecting the items from you, we ask that you do the following to assist with uplift of the goods:
- ensure that the furniture is returned in the condition in which it was received. We will not be able to refund the goods in full if there are any signs of damage or misuse. Mattresses and divans must be used with a mattress protector to be eligible for return within the 14 days. To help you, we will be happy to send out large plastic bags to cover items of upholstery or mattresses. Please retain the packaging for all items of cabinet and bedroom furniture.
- please make the furniture available for collection within 14 calendar days.
- we will refund to you all the monies paid by your for the items being returned (excluding the cost of delivery* (POA) & the cost of collection of the goods), once the goods are back at our local warehouse and have been inspected.
Please note for card refunds it can take up to 7 working days from the date that we process the repayment for your account provider to re-credit you with the amount due.
Naturally, we aim to deliver all our furniture in good condition. At Furniture Stop we have spent many hours talking to our suppliers about packing and shipping our products so they arrive safely. We are constantly looking for ways to improve these standards. Our 3rd party couriers also pride themselves on having the best delivery teams in the business.
It is disappointing for you and us when occasionally things go wrong. When your order has been unwrapped in your home and there are signs of transit damage, this is what to expect:
- if the furniture is usable, despite the damage, we are happy for you to go ahead and use it
- the Furniture Stop delivery team will complete an incident report form to record the problem. They will ask you to sign it. They may also take photographs to accompany the paperwork
- the Incident Report form will be returned to the delivering store. It will be logged against your order number and assessed for action
- a Furniture Stop staff member will contact you and arrange a solution, generally within 7 days.
- in the event that a repair cannot be made, we will replace the furniture, or give a full refund. The goods that are deemed faulty revert to the ownership of Furniture Stop, and must be in our possession before monies are refunded
- A full refund shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the unsatisfactory merchandise.
You are welcome to contact us anytime if you have any further questions. E-mail us at or telephone on 02033710020 and we will do our best to assist you